Company: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group,
Location: San Jose
Posted on: November 26, 2022
TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Anesthesiologist to join our
team in San Jose, CA.
The Capital of Silicon Valley - Situated at the core of an area
celebrated for its high-tech innovations, San Jose is the biggest
city in Northern California and the 10thlargest in the country. The
impressive array of cultural, recreational, educational and
entertainment attractions are made all the more inviting by San
Joses impressive public safety record, which is among the best of
any metropolitan area in the nation. Located south of San Francisco
and north of the Monterey/Carmel area, San Jose is a fun, safe,
vibrant city with multi-cultural roots, a beautiful climate and
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical
groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical
centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central
California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently
licensed to practice within CA
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible
schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without
managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity,
inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and
celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an
environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally
responsive and compassionate care to our member
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated
health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows
flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health &
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research,
mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including
comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
Please visit our website to view all our opportunities located
throughout Northern, CA:northerncalifornia.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer - VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, , San Jose , Anesthesiologist, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!