Oxide Operator -(Day Shift)
Company: Sanmina SCI
Location: San Jose
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Category (For Job Seekers)
H1201 - Plant P20 - San Jose, CA 95131 US (Primary)
Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated
manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing
segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS)
market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation
provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior
quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace,
industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia,
computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors.
Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key
regions throughout the world.
We are currently seeking a candidate to assist in the Oxide
Nature of Duties/Responsibilities
The candidate will help run the Oxide line, this individual will
learn to make chemical adds to baths when necessary.
Education and Experience
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Minimum 1 year experience in PCB industry preferred
* Job requires long periods of standing up to 80%.
* Must be able to follow instructions and be able to learn new
* Must be able to work with machinery and work around chemicals
* Must have good attention to detail and good quality.
* Must be available to work overtime and weekends as dictated by
* Must have good verbal and communications skills.
* Ability to enter information in computer system.
This is an ITAR facility and applicant must be a US Citizen or a
lawful permanent resident.
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Keywords: Sanmina SCI, San Jose , Oxide Operator -(Day Shift), Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!