Diesel Mechanic - Immediate Opening
Location: San Jose
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Overview:Wanted: Fleet Technician with Diesel and/or Bus
$32.00 - $45.00 per hour!
$10,000 Hiring Bonus - A tech / Master Tech
Annual ASE Bonus up to $2000.00
We want YOU to join our TEAM!!
Excellent work environment with opportunities for advancement
Transdev, N.A. in San Jose, CA is looking for hardworking and
dependable technicians to add to our growing maintenance team. This
is an hourly position and the starting rate of pay will be based
upon experience and qualifications.
As a Transdev technician you will perform engine, transmission,
Fuel system, suspension, diagnostics and repairs on a Fleet of MCI
- Diesel Bus Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Diagnostics and repairs of diesel engines, powertrains, HVAC
systems, steering systems, electrical systems, cooling systems, and
- Performs routine and preventative maintenance on MCI buses
- Maintains a safe, clean, productive and efficient work
- Other duties may be assigned.Qualifications:
- Qualified Candidates for The Diesel Mechanic Position will have
met the Following:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 4-6 years practical experience
- Basic computer skills preferred for data entry into maintenance
- ASE Certification preferred but not required.
- Regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to manipulate,
handle or feel; reach with hands or arms; and talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel crouch
- Occasionally required to lift to 75 pounds.
Things to expect:
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and
- Training and development
- Annual Raises
- Safety awards
- Being appreciated as a valuable member of a great Team!
- The opportunity to travel
- Must submit to drug testing and a background check
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical examination
If you have any questions, please contact us ...@transdev.com /
Based near Chicago, Transdev is the largest private-sector operator
of multiple modes of transit in North America, including bus, rail,
streetcar, paratransit, and shuttle services. Transdev is committed
to being the trusted partner of cities and transit authorities
through quality execution and innovations in mobility. Its parent
company, Transdev Group, is a leading global operator and
integrator of mobility operating in 17 countries and provides
passengers every day the freedom to connect to what they care about
in their cities. www.transdevna.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and
welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and
impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data,
gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally
protected status, or any other classification protected by federal,
state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster:
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work
in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to
pass a drug screen and background check.
Keywords: transdevna, San Jose , Diesel Mechanic - Immediate Opening, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!