Resident Relations Representative
Company: Arcadia Management Service Co
Location: San Jose
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Who we are: *
The Woods is a unique community of apartment homes located in San
Jose. We have over 50 exciting floorplans in 6 perfectly landscaped
village enclaves. We offer our residents a great choice of luxury
amenities, complemented by pools and recreation centers. We have
over 100 employees in the bay area and we pride ourselves in
providing a challenging and fun place to work.
*Who we need: *
We are hiring a Resident Relations Associate to join our dedicated
team at The Woods. The right candidate will have a superior
customer service focus and will thrive in a fast paced and
*The job: *
The Resident Relation Associate provides customer service to the
residents of the apartment community. They greet clients, assist
with general customer needs and develop and maintain positive
relations with residents.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Greets residents with a smile and positive attitude.
* Prepare work orders and direct to maintenance department for
* Assist residents with 30 Day Notices. Inquire about possibility
to retain resident, schedule pre-maintenance inspection within 24
hours, schedule pursuing inspections, and final inspection.
* Prepare residents letters as necessary for issues like
power-washing, tree trimming, pest control, preventative
maintenance, outward appearance deficiencies, garage inspections,
noise complaints, and excessive parking passes.
* Issue Barcodes after verifying DMV registration, occupancy, and
resident information of vehicle.
* Data entry.
* Issue Woods I.D.'s and Entry Gate Codes.
* Review 'Requests for Improvements', i.e., carpet cleaning, accent
wall, linoleum and/or carpet replacement once verified length of
occupancy and approved by Community Manager.
* Participate in monthly newsletter updates and prepare
* Provide courtesy patrol all notices for delivery with proper
delivery notice verification for signature of delivery.
* Provide keys to vendors as needed.
* Issue parking passes to residents.
* File all necessary paperwork by unit.
* Call for system 'test' for water shut-offs, PG&E to restore
electricity to units.
* Assist in coordinating events for residents.
* Customer service experience; apartment experience is a plus
* The ability to get a long with a variety of people
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
* The ability to work well in a high volume and sometimes stressful
* The ability to work well independently as well as within a team
* A positive attitude, and the desire to learn and develop your
* College degree preferred; high school diploma required
* Availability to work weekends
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable company. We
offer competitive benefits, hourly wage and a discretionary annual
We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Arcadia Management Service Co, San Jose , Resident Relations Representative, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!