Supervisor, Field Compliance
Company: PG&E Corporation
Location: San Jose
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Requisition ID -# 141141 -Job Category: Maintenance /
Construction / Operations -Job Level: SupervisorBusiness Unit:
Operations - OtherWork Type: OnsiteJob Location: San Jose - -
-Position Summary -The Electric Distribution System Inspections
leadership lead teams to ensure compliance with the California
Public Utility Commission (CPUC) General Order (GO) 165. The
leaders ensure that the electric distribution operations system
facilities are in compliance with General Orders 95 and 128 through
an efficient, compliant execution of GO165 inspections and patrols
as well as a comprehensive quality work verification process. The
leader adheres to all safety regulations and policies and practices
and influences staff to adhere as well. Distribution leaders
provide safe and reliable electric service while maintaining
compliance with the California Public Utility Commission (CPUC)
General Orders, all safety regulations, and other regulatory
requirements. - -Responsibilities:
- Supervises a team in assigned geographic area to ensure the
safe, efficient, and timely completion of work in compliance with
the maintenance requirements of General Order (GO) 165
- Integrates GO 165 in the work/document verification
- Manages capital & expense budget for patrols, inspections, and
electric corrective (EC) work. This includes tracking unit cost,
productivity, minor work, and fleet management.
- Implements work practices that support reduced operating cost.
Ensures level of resources support the patrol and inspection
workload for assigned area.
- Ensures work verifications and auditable documentation/records
are complete, accurate, and compliant per bulletin notices
- Tracks and reports work progress to Program Manager(s) for
maintenance and compliance
- Ensures the qualified customer representatives (QCR's) who
perform the facility condition assessments and subsequent
maintenance are trained, knowledgeable and qualified to perform the
- Supports Electric Program Management in managing the division
maintenance program and implementation of all required practices.
Works with the Quality Assurance Department when conducting
periodic reviews of facility conditions, in preparation for CPUC
audits, and in preparing and closing review and audit
- Maps work for field QCR personnel, directing them to
appropriate work sight.
- Completed maintenance work documentation and overall work
progress. Ensures communication of updated information from
inspections to the Mapping department.
- Interfaces with customers on sensitive issues surrounding
inspections, such as gaining access to a customer's property.
- Manages subordinates' training to ensure completion by required
- Facilitates meetings to promote open communication and drive a
strong safety culture. - -QualificationsMinimum:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must obtain a California Drivers' License by first day of
- 6 years related experience in an electric utility, maintenance
or construction or other technical line of businessDesired:
- BS/BA Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- 10 years' experience in a continuous improvement or project
- Journeyman Lineman qualifications#featuredjob -
Keywords: PG&E Corporation, San Jose , Supervisor, Field Compliance, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!