PMO Product Officer
Company: ASML US, LLC
Location: San Jose
Posted on: November 23, 2022
PMO Product Officer
San Jose - CA, US
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
The PMO department is positioned within the Finance organization.
The PMO acts as a support team member of a business team that is
responsible for the development of our state-of-the-art lithography
machines and software products.
Role and responsibilities
As PMO you are also responsible for:
- Building and maintain enduring relationships with ASML senior
(business line, program, product and project) executives and act as
a 'Trusted Advisor' on matters relating to Program and project
- Provide insight in product development progress and resource
- Contribute to Business Line and department strategy;
- Support a strong PMO team, linked to the other ASML PMO
teamsScope, manage and implement improvement projects aligned with
program needs in line with PMO Mission and Vision "This position
requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export
Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. * 730, et seq.).
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such
controlled technology prior to beginning work.
Education and experience
- Bachelors or Master's degree in relevant, related technical
field of study. Engineering discipline preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work related experience in program/
project, business or technology management in a complex,
- Experience in (high) tech project environment and proven track
record of quickly understanding complex content is a plus.
- Experience with implementation of change and improvement
projects or ability to do so.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you'll always have new
challenges and new problems to solve - and working together is the
only way to do that. You won't work in a silo. Instead, you'll be
part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you'll
collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for
creative and unique points of view. You'll have the flexibility and
trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you'll need the following skills:
- Excellent communicator
- Influence skills
- Strong team collaboration skills; decisive, able to set
- Maintains personal effectiveness and people focus under
pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty;
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and
multicultural teams with the ability to work independently
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and
high degree of accuracy
a. Hands on / Getting things done
b. Take ownership
c. Pro-active drive for improvement
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the
importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy
of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all
job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or
gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a
driving force in the success of our company.
- Collaborate with various areas of the organization.
- Ensure timely and effective delivery of the solution.
- Uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve
- Execute Project Management Methodology in line with
- Other duties as assigned.
- Job Description subject to change at any time. EOE
AA M/F/Veteran/DisabilityNeed to know more about applying for a job
at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions. LI-KD1
Apply NowShare Save Job
Keywords: ASML US, LLC, San Jose , PMO Product Officer, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!