Company: ASML US, LLC
Location: San Jose
Posted on: November 23, 2022
San Jose - CA, US
Logistics & supply chain management
Introduction to the job
The Product Lifecycle Management Planners mission is to secure a
swift time-to-market for new and revised products by developing,
monitoring and enforcing a reliable, transparent and efficient
logistic plan. If you have what it takes and can effectively
evaluate, coordinate, expedite executable solutions and deliver
superior results through implementation, come grow with our team.
As the Product Lifecycle Management Planner your role will be an
integral asset in driving value and service. In addition, the
Product Lifecycle Management Planner role is an integral part of
the new production introduction and new product development
This position may require access to controlled technology, as
defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. * 730,
et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access
such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business
demands may require the Company to proceed with candidates who are
immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
- Monitor and control the progress of the Project Plan Logistics.
Attend and organize relevant meetings and reviews in order to
realize the plan. Represent the supply chain in cross sector
- Determine the logistic consequences of proposed plan changes
and related actions on project and program level. Report progress
and discrepancies to Project Leaders.
- Plan and report on the timely availability of TPD (Technical
- Plan, co-ordinate and administrate the material flow for
critical, non-volume materials (parts, proto's, spares, tools &
packaging) in co-operation with Procurement & Material
- Manage delivery schedule of prototype materials including order
release, confirmation, expediting
- Initiate and coordinate activities of Logistics, Procurement,
and Engineering groups to resolve late prototype deliveries
- Create a stable, regular environment for all parts by defining
logistic parameter settings in the ERP-system in order to transfer
parts to Material Ordering (buys) and Production Planning
- Provide logistic input for Engineering Change Requests from
development and determine necessary actions. Challenge project team
to minimize impact of changes to Supply Chain, Factory or
- Ensure the logistic introduction of engineering changes on
project level. Communicate the consequences of the changes and
appoint actions to parties involve
Education and experience
- BSc/ MSc degree in Supply Chain / Logistics, Mechanical
Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Business
- BS degree required with work experience of more than 2
- MSc degree a plus!
- Experience in planning and logistics processes in a high-tech,
low-volume environment is preferred
- Experience as a Buyer, Planner, or expeditor in a high-tech,
low volume environment is a plus!
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you'll always have new
challenges and new problems to solve - and working together is the
only way to do that. You won't work in a silo. Instead, you'll be
part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you'll
collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for
creative and unique points of view. You'll have the flexibility and
trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you'll need the following skills:
- Assertive, pro-active problem solver
- Analytical, structure and organizational skills
- Team player. Good social and communication skills
- Affinity with a technical environment
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the
importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy
of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all
job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or
gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a
driving force in the success of our company.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely
is required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard,
finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and
- The employee is occasionally required to move around the
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and
ability to adjust focus.
- Can work under deadlines.
- The environment generally is moderate in temperature and noise
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact
with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- This position is located on-site in San Jose, CA. It requires
onsite presence to attend in-person work-related events, trainings
and meetings and to further ensure teamwork, collaboration and
innovation. A flexible workplace arrangement may be available to
employees working in roles conducive to remote work (up to two days
a week). EOE
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our
frequently asked questions.#LI-MC1
Apply NowShare Save Job
Keywords: ASML US, LLC, San Jose , PLM Coordinator, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!