Company: Sares-Regis Group
Location: San Jose
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Location: US-CA-San JoseJob ID: 2Category: Other The Taft
OverviewWe are growing!Sares Regis Group of Newport Beach,
California, is a privately held real estate development, investment
and management firm that focuses on commercial properties and
multifamily communities in the western U.S. Since its founding in
1993, SRG has developed and acquired more than $7 billion in
commercial and residential assets. The company manages a combined
portfolio of approximately 25 million square feet of office and
industrial space and 25,000 apartment units.OPPORTUNITY:
GROUNDSKEEPER - SAN JOSE, CA DAYS REQUIRED: TUESDAY - SATURDAY, 9AM
- 6PM Sares Regis Group is seeking a Groundskeeper for our
beautiful 130-unit community, The Taft! This is an excellent
opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in the
property management industry!Duties include but aren't limited
- Cleans and performs general housekeeping and/or grounds
- Keeps sidewalks clear of trash, debris, snow and ice.
- Reports potential safety risk or repair concerns to the
- Must have excellent customer service skills at all times.
- High school or GED equivalent preferred; at least two months
related experience or training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Must be able to lift heavy items.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to understand cleaning solution or equipment labels and
use as instructed.
- Ability to apply common sense in matters of safety and
understand simple instructions.
- Can understand cleaning solution labels and use as
- Able to work weekends and/or overtime if approved and
required.Salary range is $18.00-$19.00/hour. We offer a competitive
compensation package that includes a 401(K) match, rental incentive
and renewal compensation, bonuses, and rental discounts depending
on location. Regular full-time employees who work between 30-40
hours a week are eligible for medical, dental, vision, other
voluntary benefits and vacation accrual. Sick time accrual is
provided in accordance with law.PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT: SARES REGIS
CAREERS WEBSITE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERAll positions contingent
on completion of successful background screen and drug
Keywords: Sares-Regis Group, San Jose , Groundskeeper, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!