Company: Solar 4 America Ice San Jose
Location: San Jose
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Job Title: Scorekeeper
Department: Solar4America Ice at San Jose
Reports To: Adult Hockey Manager and Scorekeeper Lead
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly
Scope and Nature of Role
Responsible for the scorekeeping of adult and youth hockey
* Keep accurate league and tournament required statistics and
perform necessary data entry.
* Use league provided scoring systems and score sheets.
* Have knowledge of all League Rules and Guidelines and make sure
they are being enforced by officials and players.
* Communicate with on-ice officials regarding any game situations
and/or player eligibility matters.
* Communicate all major incidents on and off the ice to the adult
hockey manager in a timely fashion.
* Enforce player roster and player check-in.
* Enforce player suspension list and communicate suspensions to
* Provides excellent customer service at all times, and ensures
that all policies are properly implemented.
* Knows emergency procedures for equipment and evacuation
* Ensure cleanliness of scorekeeper box/player box.
* Performs additional duties as required.
* Must have basic understanding of ice hockey knowledge and
* Must have the ability to use required computer system to
* Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
* Must be able to work in a cold environment.
Keywords: Solar 4 America Ice San Jose, San Jose , Scorekeeper, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!