Company: Jabil Malaysia
Location: San Jose
Posted on: September 22, 2022
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING
BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees
across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most
technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions
provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market
experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing
know-how, supply chain insights and global product management
expertise to enable success for the world's leading brands. We are
driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each
other, our communities, and the environment.Jabil is seeking a
Planner to join our team in San Jose, CA. The Planner is
responsible to serve as the customer interface for the demand plan
and shipment information, develop feasible operational plan and
maintain ownership over the execution of the operational plan,
achieve the objective of customer satisfaction, minimize Jabil
liability and continuously improve the performance of the planning
metrics.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with BU and Customer to Develop a collaborative demand
plan through properly executing the Demand Management Process
- Create a Master Schedule through resource analysis including
material sizing and capacity sizing
- Load Master Schedule into the Jabil ERP system.
- Create and maintain a feasible production plan and closely work
with operation team to achieve successful execution of the
- Develop revenue forecast and closely monitor the actual
performance and drive for immediate corrective action and recovery
plan in case there is potential miss to the revenue target.
- Monitor planning metrics and drive for continuous
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security
policy and the rules of the road
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assignedJOB
- Thorough knowledge of ERP/MRP
- Advanced PC skills including knowledge of Jabil's software
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
employees of organization, strong communication skills.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete
variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area,
circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to
enable company's business goals and objectives with ability to
devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbalEDUCATION &
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training, or
experience.BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you
will be contacted via correspondence through our official job
portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a
member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail
address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any
other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your
personal identifying information such as a social security number,
birth certificate, financial institution, driver's license number
or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you
believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal
Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the
Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline
(www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any
scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was
posted in.Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal
opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability,
genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Jabil Malaysia, San Jose , Planner I, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!