System integration (Proto Integrator)
Company: Zealogics LLC
Location: San Jose
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description The proto Integrator (PI) works closely with the
Project Leader/ Main Deliverable Owner to plan and execute defined
Integration Packages (HLIS) on the proto Systems. You interface
with D&E Project/ Team leaders, System Test Engineers, Project
Integrators, Customer Support, Proto Engineers and Configuration
Engineers. Overall responsibility is to manage the pre-requisites
for the HLIS packages and to deliver and qualify an optimized HLIS
sequence and recovery, taking into account dependencies,
resourcing, tooling, materials and other prerequisites. The Proto
Integrator will report daily progress/ delays and escalate issues.
On this position you will be responsible for:
- Daily management of proto integration:
- Maintain a daily plan for 1 or 2 proto systems based on the
mid-term proto integration plan.
- Set priorities and adjust plan in case of disturbances.
- Define milestones and deliverables with the team of machine
fathers and make sure these are met.
- Maximize the utilization of the proto systems.
- Proto Integration plan:
- Create and maintain proto integration plan (mid-term) in line
with the product development master plan.
- Strong contribution from and interaction with delivering
projects is required. Often this is a combined effort with a System
Test Engineer (overview of functional dependencies) and a product
planner (planning dependencies with other systems or projects)
- Issue Management:
- Make sure all issues found on proto systems are properly
diagnosed and reported.
- Chase and implement solutions.
- Chair product integration issue management meeting.
- Machine Performance and Configuration Control:
- Plan the hardware and software configuration of the proto
system over time.
- Keep the configuration-as-build up to date (best-of-breed)
- Manage differences between configuration-to-be-build and
configuration-as-build by frequent implementation of ECR, FCO or
- Make sure the right procedures and recoveries are available to
bring the machine on the best performance level. - Education
Bachelor / Master level - Technical
Preferably into the direction of Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics,
Aerospace or Electrical Engineering. -
- Multiple years of experience in a relevant multi-disciplinary
technical work environment.
- Knowledge of the integration Program Evaluation and Review
Technique, (recovery) sequences, metrology and measurement systems
and/or complex system troubleshoot and diagnosis.
- Preferably knowledge of system integration competences
(business drivers imaging, overlay, throughput, reliability).
- Experience with leading a team and/or small projects. Personal
- A real team player with a quality orientation.
- Proactive and pragmatic attitude
- Able to plan and prioritize
- High degree of autonomy
- Coaching, leadership and stakeholder management skills
(team-leader experience is a pre)
- Requires the ability to read and interpret engineering
specifications, maintenance manuals and engineering sketches
- Possesses good oral presentation skills and be able to
effectively present results in a team meeting.
Keywords: Zealogics LLC, San Jose , System integration (Proto Integrator), Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!