Project Executive - Agency/CM
Company: Gilbane, Inc.
Location: San Jose
Posted on: August 6, 2022
The -Project Executive - Agency/CM -is responsible for the
overall direction, completion, and financial outcome of a
construction-management - project, in this case, the individual is
responsible for the day-to-day operations for k-12 or community
college bond programs. This includes -mentoring multiple Project
Managers and Engineers.
- Direct and supervise work of project administration, project
superintendents, architects, and engineers to establish operational
- Produce all elements of programmatic execution plan and
- Provide jobsite leadership in the area of safety and
- Maintain satisfactory relationships with owners,
subcontractors, unions, etc.KEY COMPETENCIES
- Leverage Business Insights - Understand and act on industry
trends, local market and economic conditions and our business model
to make decisions and create competitive advantage.
- Deploy a Strategic Mindset - Take a broad, global perspective
when considering proactive solutions to long-term opportunities and
risks that might develop in the future.
- Display Emotional Intelligence - Demonstrate the capacity to
recognize feelings and patterns of behavior and those of others.
Manage emotions effectively in ourselves and our
- Build High Performing Teams - Demonstrate the capacity to
recognize our feelings and patterns of behavior and those of
others. Manage emotions effectively in ourselves and our
- Drive Team Accountability - Determine priorities and delegate
work; monitor and communicate progress. - Establish measures to
assess the impact, quality and timeliness of results; praise
success and learn from mistakes.
- Coach and Develop Others - Provide feedback, instruction, and
development guidance to help others excel in their current or
future job responsibilities. - Plan for and support development of
individual skills and abilities.EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION
- BS OR MS degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- 10-15 years in the lead role on projects valued at $50-100
million or larger
- Experience working with the Division of State Architecture
- Program management experience, especially with community
college or K-12 school bond programs preferred
- Or equivalent combination of education and experienceKNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong technical and communication skills are critical
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of Prolog, Microsoft Office (preferred)Gilbane offers
an excellent total compensation package which includes competitive
health and welfare benefits and a generous profit-sharing/401k
plan. We invest in our employees' education and have built Gilbane
University into a top training organization in the construction
industry. Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass
a pre-employment substance abuse test.Gilbane is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national
origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Gilbane, Inc., San Jose , Project Executive - Agency/CM, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!