Group Coordinator Lead - Tasker
Company: DHL Germany
Location: San Jose
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Role Purpose:Responsible for managing the inbound and outbound
receipt of product into a distribution center. Primary task is to
lead a team of taskers and coordinate the receipt of supplier
product into the Distribution Center.Key Accountabilities:
- Lead and support the team of taskers.
- Plan, allocate, pick, manifest, and close daily waves of
- Understand and utilize system screens to monitor and move
workload through the system.
- Work closely with operations to identify and eliminate
overages, shorts and damages causing inventory issues.
- Manage the scheduling of inbound carriers and the outbound
shipping schedule by updating appropriate communication
- Generate and utilize system reports and audit sheets to
evaluate the shift progress.
- Communicate directly with the carrier(s) to insure seamless
physical and systematic transactions.
- Oversee exchange of parcel shipments from shipping dock to
- Resolve data transmission failures/errors with customer's IT
and procurement teams.
- Interface with IT contacts in event of system-related
- Insure complete communication for turn of shift.Required
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- 1 year+ warehouse experience, preferred
- 1-2 years' experience in data entry and/or dispatch,
- Basic understanding and application of Microsoft Excel,
preferredOur Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: DHL Germany, San Jose , Group Coordinator Lead - Tasker, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!