Hardware System Engineer
Location: San Jose
Posted on: June 26, 2022
*Have flexibility on locations and can be further discussed:
Bellevue, CA; Irvine, CA; San Diego, CA ; Austin, TX ; Dallas, TX ;
Woburn, MA ; Bedminster, NJJob Description
- Have flexibility on locations and can be further discussed:
Bellevue, CA; Irvine, CA; Austin, TX ; Dallas, TX
- Design, develop and documenting the hardware platform,
schematic and BOM capture, working with the CAD team on the PCB
- Board bringup and performance test.
- Provide applications engineering support for customers
designing-in the SoC of their products.
- Lab build up and maintenance.Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related
- 2 years of experience designing electronics PCBs and working
with CAD tools.
- Experience with designing and releasing embedded products.
- Experiences with SoC peripheral interfaces. (DDR, I2S, UART,
- Design and system/component level failure analysis
- A team player with good communication skills.Preferred
- MS in Electrical Engineering with relevant working
- Experience with consumer networking functions such as
Bluetooth, WiFi, or cellular system.
- Experience with high speed interfaces such as HDMI, MIPI, USB,
- Knowledge of embedded Linux and C programming.
Keywords: MediaTek, San Jose , Hardware System Engineer, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!