Remote Outreach Specialist-Telesales
Company: Wider Circle
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 14, 2022
WiderCircle is a Silicon Valley healthcare start-up that engages
with members of the community to learn how to maintain and improve
their health, and outlook on life.
Wider Circle is looking for remote, bilingual Outreach Specialists
to join our circle and play a vital role in promoting Connect for
Life, our groundbreaking program that connects neighbors for better
health, empowering them to live longer, healthier lives while
finding joy in one another's company. The successful candidate will
use their unique skills to build trust and establish rapport
through genuine conversations, leading to the successful onboarding
of new members. They will maintain high productivity and conversion
rates, excelling in an environment with few restrictions on handle
time that provides freedom to engage in quality conversations. If
you are passionate about serving your community and love building
relationships over the phone, then come join us in our movement to
battle healthcare inequity.
- You will maintain a consistent level of productivity,
enthusiasm, and energy while making daily outbound calls.
- You will master details of campaign workflows and scripts while
developing a conversational style that highlights your personality
and leads to great conversations.
- You will effectively engage with members during calls, probing
to determine their needs and anticipate objections.
- You will stay up to date on all company products and
information for each campaign.
- You will enter and update member information and notate
conversations in our CRM.
- You will de-escalate complaints and grievances to protect the
- You will go the "extra mile" to meet quota and facilitate
future member onboarding.
- You will maintain a positive, professional attitude when
dealing with internal and external customers.
- You have a passion for helping people and serving others.
- You have proven experience, successfully meeting quota in a
telesales or call center role. Experience in healthcare, especially
community-based work, is a plus,
- You have a flexible schedule, with the ability to work a set,
recurring 40-hour schedule, with occasional work outside of regular
business hours when necessary.
- You have strong computer skills and are comfortable navigating
web-based software, tools, and telephony systems.
- You have excellent communication, critical thinking, and
- You have a good memory and can effortlessly explain products
and services to potential members.
- You have an outgoing personality and unwavering, positive
attitude, with the ability to comfortably engage with others while
driving conversations forward.
- You use your strong customer service skills and attention to
detail to solve problems and address customer complaints
- You can work independently, maintaining a consistent work ethic
in a remote work environment with little oversight.
- You are bilingual, fluent in both Spanish & English
- You are committed to a drug-free workplace and ready for
pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
- Call Center, customer service and/or sales experience
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Experience in healthcare a plus
- Strong computer skills to navigate web-based systems
effectively (familiar with Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel)
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to track/monitor/retrieve information on calls
- Starting at $15-17/hour commensurate with experience
- Performance-based incentive bonuses
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Full and part-time hours available
- Flexible schedule
- This is a contract position
And most importantly, an opportunity to make the world a better
Wider Circle is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does
not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Our
commitment to Diversity & Inclusion supports our ability to build
diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments. We believe
in empowering people and valuing their differences. We are
committed to equal employment opportunity without consideration of
race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, political activity
or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by
Keywords: Wider Circle, San Jose , Remote Outreach Specialist-Telesales, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!