Company: CCINTEGRATION INC
Location: San Jose
Posted on: May 14, 2022
The Systems Engineer will be responsible for building hardware
systems for customers who deliver complex technology solutions.
Will exercise part validation, compatibility & performance testing;
create and maintain BOMs; oversee lifecycle management including
mid-cycle engineering change orders. Will assist customers with
successful software deployment and custom script development.
- Works with Sales Engineer team on hardware selection and
qualification for new and refreshed products.
- Works with customers in performing system verification testing,
including environmental and compatibility testing.
- Creates system images and ready them for the production
- Identifies and troubleshoots technical issues during prototype
and FAI phases.
- Verifies system requirements are met before passing platforms
- Documents technical issues and assist with root cause
- Seeks new hardware technologies and manufacturer offerings for
ongoing product development.
- Supports product lifecycle management such as EOL and
compliance impact analysis. .
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in systems engineering highly
- Working knowledge of computer architectures, hardware
components, storage, networking, and various hardware industry
- Experience with server and PC platforms
- Experience in Linux and Windows operating systems, and the
ability to keep track of the changes and updates with every new
- Experience with VMware, deployment and management
- Understanding of the engineering change control processes
- Ability to build rapport and maintain solid customer
- Driven to dive deep into a problem and not be satisfied until a
solution is found
- Dependable team player and active listener with excellent
written, verbal and face-to-face communication skills
- An unquenchable curiosity to learn new things and keep up with
the latest trends and gadgets
- Excellent communication skills that include active listening,
and verbal and written communication Supervisory responsibilities
Training program Work environment Office Travel required Potential
for minor travel Preferred education and experience
- Working knowledge of server components
- Previous experience with vendor configuration tools
- IT or systems background
- System manufacturing
- Background in Life Cycle Management Work authorization/security
clearance requirements Must be authorized to work in the US, CCI
does not currently sponsor Visas Comments: Please note this job
description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required
of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change at any time with or without notice. PM22
Keywords: CCINTEGRATION INC, San Jose , Systems Engineer, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!