Hardware Support Specialist - Remote - 22-00196
Company: Infinity Consulting Solutions
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 16, 2022
HARDWARE SUPPORT SPECIALIST
REMOTE IN THE U.S.
ICS is hiring Hardware Support Specialists to deliver great service
to customers using their B2B software solutions; coupled with
complementary hardware. The ideal candidate will have experience
with Red Hat Linux, Networking Routers, NAS's, and other technical
troubleshooting. We are looking for team players who can embrace
the customer service philosophy to ensure they continue to provide
unparalleled customer service!
What You'll Do
- Provide inbound phone support for hardware/software support
issues from external customers
- Troubleshoot technical server, system, networking, desktop, and
application issues and recommend or perform actions to correct
problems via phone calls and email
- Record data from conversations or emails in a ticketing
- Ensure NAS devices are working correctly on a daily basis
- On a rotating basis, technicians are required to provide
after-hours support, this includes weekends. When assigned to
after-hours support technicians are responsible for correcting
technical issues through phone calls and email. WHAT YOU'LL
- Experience within a Technical Support role in a call center
environment to support external customers
- Associate's Degree preferred or equivalent combination of
education and relevant experience of at least two years with
- Superior Customer Service Skills
- 2+ year of experience with any of the following: Red Hat Linux,
Networking Routers, NAS's
- Must be able to lift at a minimum of 50lbs.
- Knowledge of these things is a plus: Sonicwalls, AWS, Red Hat
Linux, Synology's NAS, Laser & Impact Printers
- Experience within Automotive or Dealership Management Software
(DMS) is a plus!.
Keywords: Infinity Consulting Solutions, San Jose , Hardware Support Specialist - Remote - 22-00196, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!