Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist - REMOTE
Company: Precision For Medicine
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We invite you to be part of our team supporting global trials
for oncology, rare diseases and other complex diseases face unique
challenges. Your sourcing efforts will support hiring for roles
that deliver personalized clinical services with translational
medicine excellence, making us the first fully integrated clinical
research organization created expressly to help advance the
promises of precision medicine. Positions such as Clinical Research
Associates, Clinical Trial Associates/Managers, Project Managers,
Data Management, Biostatisticians, SAS Programmers, Regulatory
affairs, Quality, Business Development, Proposal Associates and
A Glimpse Into The Day-to-day (not Exhaustive Duties List)
- You will cultivate deep collaboration with Recruiters, Hiring
Managers and HR leaders on multiple and simultaneous hiring
- Developing & executing sourcing plans, outreach efforts (e.g.
expand sourcing channels, alumnae career centers, social media &
email campaigns etc.)
- Market mapping, supply/demand research, analysis and follow
- Lead (prospect) development, engagement, nurturing, assessment
- Become subject matter expert on recruiting platform CRM
capabilities, action and measure results
Minimum Required: 3 years relevant sourcing experience. Associates
degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Proficiency using a variety of online sourcing tools, ideally
including ATS and CRM Systems. Practical experience sourcing leads
with heavy emphasis on research, sourcing, recruitment and/or
transferable job skills. Experience contacting & converting
high-potential prospects through compelling outreach; email, cold
calling, SMS etc.
- Knowledge of the recruitment lifecycle, inclusive of Boolean
and/or Semantic searching, data mining, professional networking,
passive candidate cold calling and innovative sourcing
- Demonstrated experience developing strong, collaborative
relationships and delivering quality of high-care to teammates,
partners, candidates, and customers in an evolving
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including
verbal and written. Meticulous organizational skills and attention
to detail. Inventive, with outstanding problem solving skills.
Reliable to maintain confidential information.
- Demonstrated reporting and analytic skills
- Certifications including LinkedIn Certification, Airs.
Experience with supply/demand/market intelligence tools (e.g.
- ATS experience including database queries & email campaigning.
CRM experience, including Talent Communities (e.g. Gr8 people,
Talemetry, Smashfly, Avature, TalentLyft, Jibe, Yellow etc.)
- Sourcing/research experience in Corporate role, RPO or Search
firm. Experience in a role where multiple projects and competing
demands are the norm.
- BA/BS degree
- Knowledge of and demonstrated adherence to EEO / OFCCP
compliance. Exposure to data privacy laws and process.
Any data provided as a part of this application will be stored in
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics
protected by law. -- 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable
accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or
are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online
application process and need an alternative method for applying,
you may contact Precision Medicine Group at
Keywords: Precision For Medicine, San Jose , Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist - REMOTE, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!