Company: Jada Systems Inc
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Santa Clara Valley Transit Authority is Looking for an
Minimum qualifications of the position:Graduation from an
accredited college or university with major coursework in business
administration, public administration, finance, operations
management or a related field and three years of increasingly
responsible experience in purchasing a variety of supplies,
materials, services and equipment similar to those purchased by the
Responsibilities of this assignment:
- Conduct formal IFB/RPF solicitations.
- Review Scopes of Work, Independent Cost Estimates, and
Procurement Contract Request Forms for accuracy,
- Draft a schedule of the procurement timeline.
- Draft solicitations.
- Advertise solicitations.
- Conduct pre-bid/pre-proposal meetings.
- Conduct price evaluations.
- Complete contractor responsibility determinations.
- Negotiate pricing.
- Organize and lead new contractor kick-off meetings.
- Issue Notice of Recommend/Intent to Awards.
- Draft contracts and contract amendments.
- Administer contracts, including contractor performance
discussions and obtaining updated insurance certificates.
- Helping to train new hires on government contracting
(Additional experience in purchasing substitutes for college on a
year for year basis.) Note: Possession of certification in the
California Association of Public Purchasing Officers (e.g. APPO or
CPPO) may be substituted for up to two years of experience.Other
certifications will be evaluated as to the relevance to public
Keywords: Jada Systems Inc, San Jose , Associate Buyer, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!