Sr. System Engineer - Mixed Signal characterization
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Sr. System Engineer - Mixed Signal System
This Jobot Job is hosted by Alvin Truong
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
A Bit About Us
We are a rapidly growing well-funded global company that is looking
for a Silicon Validation Engineer to join our R&D Design team
in leading the productization technology for all of our new sensor
based products. We have been around for 15 years and have a strong
reputation as the market leader in innovative products in the
If you are a Silicon Validation Engineer with a strong background
in silicon validation and working with laboratory bench
instrumentation, Please apply today!
Why join us?
- Strong Compensation & Benefits Package
- Bonus + RSU's
- Extensive PTO
- Huge Room for Growth
- Weekly Lunches & Fun Company Culture!
- Great 401k Match
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- Ability to design and implement test automation to characterize
and release into production a variety of for mixed-signal timing
- Plan and execute device verification and characterization for
- Develop and carry out experiments to prototype new technologies
and system architectures
- Work with team to design, develop and validate PCB test
platform and firmware to enable automated testing
- Develop and transfer algorithms to final test and production
- Support the bring-up of specialized programming systems
- Work with circuit design team to evaluate new silicon and
specify design improvements for performance enhancements
- Perform engineering failure analysis to root cause product
- 5+ years of experience in the Validation and productization of
sensor based devices
- Masters in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
PhD preferred. Exceptional candidates with other technical
backgrounds will be considered
- Experience creating and executing verification and
- Strong Fundamental knowledge and understanding of mixed-signal
- Excellent programming skills, including Python and/or MATLAB
- Hands-on experience with electronics laboratory bench
instrumentation including oscilloscopes, digital signal analyzers,
- High level of self-motivation and drive to make an impact
- Programming ability in micro-controllers, C/C++, SQL
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative, fast-paced
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, San Jose , Sr. System Engineer - Mixed Signal characterization, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!