Regional Team Lead (Floating Personal Banker)
Company: Patelco Credit Union
Location: San Jose
Posted on: January 16, 2022
About Patelco Credit Union:We're here to help people in
communities throughout Northern California build financially
healthy lives. We do this by being attentive and partnering with
our members to understand what is financially best for them. We
thrive on change, and we put people first. If you're looking to use
your skills and knowledge to make a difference in the lives of
others, we look forward to hearing from you.
Patelco Credit Union is a not-for-profit credit union committed to
serving the financial health and wellbeing of its membership. With
more than 400,000 members primarily in and around northern
California, Patelco is committed to improving their members'
financial well-being and fueling hope and opportunity for its
members by offering personalized solutions, advice, and expertise
that empower them to achieve personal financial freedom. Founded in
1936 with $500 in assets by employees of the Pacific Telephone and
Telegraph Company, Patelco is in the top one percent of U.S. credit
unions with more than $8 billion in assets.Overview:The Floating
Personal Banker is responsible for delivering high quality member
service while focusing on complex issues and using their knowledge
of our multiple products to maximize member participation. This
role will serve as a trusted advisor to our membership and will
leverage their expertise to deliver a vision of financial
well-being to our members while providing outstanding member
service. As a Floating Personal Banker in our branches you will
have the opportunity to support branch leadership on day to day
- Focus on member financial well-being, acting in the best
interest of the membership.
- Travel to branches within designated region on a frequent basis
for an undetermined length of time.
- Collaborate effectively with branch leadership to execute
initiatives while building and nurturing strong team member
- Confidently identify solutions for new and existing members
based on their short- term and long-term needs.
- Conduct transactions for example, opening new accounts, loan
processing, funding, assisting with deposits and withdrawals,
cashier's checks, money orders, and other complex
- Communicate effectively and confidently while engaging all
members and team members.
- Learn and adapt to new information, procedures, processes, and
- Apply strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to
meet member and team members' needs.
- Support in coaching, training, and developing team members and
new hires on delivering exceptional member service and offering
solutions to improve members' financial well-being by tailoring
recommendations with Patelco's products, services, and digital
solutions throughout the region.
- Support and partner with Retail Performance Manager to ensure
strategic alignment and execution of organizational strategies and
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures and that regulatory
compliance standards are met by all team members.
- Complete required branch internal audits as needed.
- Review and maintain knowledge of product guides, fees, and
policies to stay current on offerings for product suggestions
- Efficiently manage time and capacity.
- Perform other duties as assignedQualifications:
- Must have HS Diploma/GED
- Must have reliable source of transportation to travel to
branches with limited notice
- Experience in financial services and knowledge of financial
services industry, products, and solutions
- Possession of strong customer service and sales skills,
especially in a banking or retail environment preferred
- Excellent computer skills MS Windows and MS Office (Word &
- Enthusiastic, passionate, highly motivated self-starter with a
strong work ethic
- Ability to be well organized, team-player, motivated and
flexible with working hours
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Ability to perform multi-task and detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability and desire to thrive in a challenging fast
paced work environmentWe Offer:
- Empowerment, Engagement, and Teamwork.
- An inspiring career that benefits both you and your
- Competitive compensation packages with bonus opportunity
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision benefits with minimal eligibility
- Generous 401(k) with 3% Safe Harbor and 5% employer match
- Discounts on loan products
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Community outreach opportunitiesPatelco Credit Union is an
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
Keywords: Patelco Credit Union, San Jose , Regional Team Lead (Floating Personal Banker), Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!