Head of Business Development
Location: San Jose
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Head of Business Development needed with Energy Storage and
Utility Scale Storage business development experience to join fast
growing, global Solar and Energy Solutions Company!This Jobot Job
is hosted by: Steve EskovitzAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$160,000 - $200,000 per yearA bit about us:We have an outstanding
career opportunity for a Head of Business Development with Energy
Storage sales experience to join a growing Global Solar and Energy
Solutions Company. This is a REMOTE position. This critical role is
responsible for the development of the U.S team and utility scale
storage opportunities in the U.S.Why join us?We offer an
industry-wide competitive compensation package along with a
comprehensive benefits plan.Job DetailsResponsibilities will
- Work with Marketing and Sales Associates to qualify business
opportunities and create a strong opportunity pipeline within the
- Manage and negotiate contracts with customers.
- Originate and close a targeted number of commercial sales
opportunities per quarter.
- Evaluate market dynamics across sectors (utility, large
industrial) and drivers (policy/regulatory, economics, etc.).
- Identify and qualify market partners creating strong
relationships with those partners.
- Perform techno-economic analysis of opportunities and
- Understand, define and disseminate functional requirements from
the market, coordinating with internal Trina team members.
- Provide regular forecast updates and provide reporting to
management when required.Requirements:
- 3+ years' of experience in the Energy Storage sector.
- Working knowledge of grid/utility markets, as well as renewable
technologies, such as PV, wind and/or storage.
- Ability to create and understand financial modelling.
- Ability to understand how regulatory and policy changes affect
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent in English, additional
language is a plus.
- Engineering Degree is preferred.
- Knowledge of battery systems and/or power conversion
systems.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, San Jose , Head of Business Development , Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!