Ashley is proud to once again be named one of America’s
Best Large Employers 2021 by Forbes Magazine!
Join a team that feels like family.
We are searching for Warehouse Associate to load or unload
products from trailers and containers in our fast-paced
Distribution & Fulfillment Center, as well as transport finished
products between Manufacturing and Distribution Center storage
locations. At Ashley Furniture, you’ll have independence in your
work and shifts that align with your needs. Choose from various
schedule options that allow you to control when you work and how
long your shifts are.
Our ideal candidate is reliable and enjoys a physically active
environment. You’ll be lifting and moving furniture, getting a
quality work out while getting paid. The work is self-driven,
allowing for a high level of independence. If this sounds like you,
apply online or walk in to apply in person today!
Join us in Arcadia, WI
- $15.36 to $18.88 depending on shift!
- Our top performing associates earn in excess of $20/hr.
- Incredible full time earning potential with overtime
- Multiple schedules to choose from, including 5-day, 12-hour
- Full time associates preferred but we can hire part time as
What you’ll do as a Warehouse Team Member:
- Move materials within the warehouse as needed.
- You will frequently transport loads of up to 100 pounds and
occasionally manipulate up to 250 pounds. (Think of lifting couches
throughout the day).
- Operate Powered Industrial Vehicles in a safe and appropriate
- Make safety for yourself and your co-workers a top priority at
What skills you will need:
- You have basic counting and math skills.
- You can read, write, and comprehend the meaning of basic
- You have the ability to measure using English and Metric
- Ability to learn our basic computer and scanning systems.
- You are able to obtain a valid, company-issued Powered
Industrial Vehicles license where required.
Exclusive benefits built for you.
- Very competitive pay
- Medical and dental insurance
- Profit sharing after one year
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Family appreciation day
- Great opportunities for career growth
- Furniture Discount
We hire for the attitude and train for the
The people of Ashley Furniture are what truly defines this
company. Our team lives and breathes a “dirty fingernail” approach
that breeds success unlike any other. That’s why when we hire new
team members, we don’t require them to know the technical ins and
outs of the job. We’re looking for great culture fits and will
train you for everything else.
Ashley Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment is
decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at Ashley
Ashley Furniture Industries, 625 W. Main Street, Arcadia, WI
Questions? Call us today! 608-323-6488