Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Location: San Jose
Posted on: October 14, 2021
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll
do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll
have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can
give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional
strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our
strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team of engineers and scientists
designing precision analog and low frequency RF systems for medical
devices and scientific instruments.
- Apply these efforts to proof-of-concept experiments, product
enhancements, and new product development.
- Partner with Operations and Product Support throughout product
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering and 5 years of work
- Expertise in understanding and designing precision low noise
- Expertise in understanding of analog circuits
involving opamps, FETs, BJTs
- Development of interface circuitry for sensors
- Proficient with standard electronics laboratory equipment such
as oscilloscopes, network and spectrum analyzer.
- Able to read, understand and develop complex circuit
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- M.S. degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Capable of developing code in a scripting language such as Lua
- Internship experience on a product development team.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in
serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and
approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable
our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We
help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex
analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver
medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through
our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems,
Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an
unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing
convenience and comprehensive services.
Keywords: Thermo Fisher Scientific, San Jose , Electrical Engineer, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!