In Site Project Manager
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: San Jose
Posted on: October 10, 2021
The Environmental Project Manager known
internally as an InSite Project Manager leads and
supports the execution of a clients’ environmental management
program. The InSite Project Manager serves as the client’s main
contact and primary interface with Clean Harbors daily. They are
responsible for and manager the client’s hazardous waste
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following
policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner always.
- Establish baseline audit protocol for all new waste programs;
Communicate and document scope of compliance parameters for each
- Work with Program Director, site Program Manager, and other
company resources as needed to provide follow-up and to ensure that
corrective actions are tracked; Disseminate “Lessons learned” for
benefit of program and internal company audience as appropriate;
Provide written documentation of audit results and corrective
- Proper packaging of waste to maximize efficiently and maintain
- Transport and store wastes from satellite areas to waste
storage area and ensure that each is properly packaged, profiled,
and labeled prior to shipment.
What does it take to work for Clean
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s in
chemistry, biology, or environmental science preferred.
- 1+ years of hazardous waste experience
- Ability to develop and deliver training materials and programs
related to environmental health, safety, and hazardous materials
- Familiarity with regulatory status requirements of Small and
Large Quantity Generators
Join our team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of
environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United
States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets
environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier
environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough
problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part
of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly
Keywords: Clean Harbors, San Jose , In Site Project Manager, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!