Location: San Jose
Posted on: October 5, 2021
We are now seeking a Warehouse Associate for a Tire distribution
warehouse located in San Jose, CA An ideal candidate would be
comfortable with heavy lifting.
Shift time: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Pay rate: $19.00
• Experience: Prior work experience sufficient to work under
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Ability to start, control and maintain a complete process or
procedure, while keeping safety and compliance at the forefront
• Ability to carry out oral and written instructions
• Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
• Ability to establish and maintain cooperative relationships with
those contacted during the course of work
• Think strategically and innovatively: Identify and act on ideas
that further the Company's strategic goals and business plan.
• Plan and Execute for Success: Identify and address root causes
when solving problems. Work collaboratively with other departments
and functional teams to coordinate effective solutions.
• Act Collaboratively: Communicate effectively across teams,
functions, and departments.
• Communicate Effectively: Communicate clearly and concisely and
adjust communication style to improve performance
• Demonstrate Respect: Handle all business matters ethically and in
full compliance with American Tire Distributors "Code of
• Be Accountable for Results: Assume full responsibility for the
consequences of one's behaviors, decisions, and results.
Physical Demands/Work Environment Requirements:
• Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to
finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands
and arms; climb stairs; balance, stoop
• Load and unload delivery trucks - Lifting products weighing up to
approximately 50 pounds.
Keywords: SelectStaffing, San Jose , Warehouse Associate, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!