Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
Lucid is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Senior
Business Intelligence Analyst. We are looking for someone to help
lead the development of the Business Intelligence function for
Lucid’s sales organization.
This role requires a blend of expertise in business analytics
and business intelligence. Being one of the earliest members of our
Business Analytics team, you will have a unique opportunity to
build from 0 to 1 and have broad exposure across many
The ideal candidate has a passion for transforming raw data
into useful information and will take pride in building a
world-class data-driven luxury sales organization.
- Interpret both internal and external data to influence
strategic, tactical, and operational decision-making
- Design intuitive and elegant visualizations that communicate
actionable insights to business leaders
- Utilize data science techniques to conduct ad-hoc analyses to
predict and optimize business outcomes
- Collaborate with business leaders to create and track KPIs
- Partner with the Data Engineering team to develop Lucid’s data
warehouse and build a data mart for the Sales org
- Be uncompromising in pursuing data integrity. Advise teammates
in building data generation processes that will scale
- Increase the efficiency of our Sales and Service teams in
preparation for rapid growth
- 4+ years relevant experience in a Business Intelligence, Data
Science, or Data Analytics role
- BS/MS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, or a
similar quantitative field
- Advanced expertise in SQL
- Exposure to ETL development and data warehousing technologies
(AWS Redshift or similar)
- Fluency in a data processing language such as Python or R
- Proven proficiency with Tableau (or related BI software) and
data visualization creation
- Experience with statistical data science techniques (machine
learning, data mining, predictive analytics)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and the
ability to relentlessly prioritize
- Willingness and flexibility to tackle a broad range of
responsibilities in a fast-paced, exciting environment
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.