Client Service Manager II
Location: San Jose
Posted on: July 18, 2021
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and
consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive
and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way
, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by
our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized
solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
T he Client Service Manager II is accountable for delivering high
quality and efficient service to both internal and external clients
through the day-to-day account management of book primarily in real
estate and construction.
- The Client Service Manager II directly contributes to key
business outcomes such as client retention, client satisfaction,
enhancing AJG's value to our clients and prospects, achieving
operating/margin targets and fostering a culture of performance and
- Successfully and profitably manages an assigned group of
- Builds and solidifies relationships with existing clients by
providing exceptional ongoing care.
- In partnership with the Production team, takes a leadership
role in the renewal process, ensuring that the best possible
solution is delivered to the client in a high-quality & timely
- Secures existing business and drives the sale of additional
services and lines of coverage.
- Cultivates relationships with the buyer in the client
organization as well as with day-to-day client representatives and
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years client service experience -OR-
High School degree/GED with 8+ years client management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous insurance knowledge and experience managing client
- Solid financial acumen.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Proficient in using technology as a tool to maximize
productivity and quality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortably engages others in consultative discussion.
- Effectively manages/balances multiple and sometimes competing
- Works in a self-directed manner.
- Apply online to be considered
- 18 years of age or older
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful
completion of a background investigation
- Unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States is
required. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S.
citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary
residents. Temporary residence does not include those with
non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as
students in practical training status. Exceptions to these
requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified
candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of
- Willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among
other things, post-employment obligations relating to
non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal
employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor
any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national
origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran
status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived
sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal
employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the
employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to,
recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion,
compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition,
Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or
mental limitations of an otherwise qualified persons with a
disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship
on the operation of our business.
Keywords: Gallagher, San Jose , Client Service Manager II, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!