Field Application Engineer Team Leader
Company: Teradyne, Inc.
Location: San Jose
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are the global test and automation specialists, powering
next-generation technologies through sophisticated solutions.
Behind every electronic device you use, Teradyne's test technology
ensures your device works right the first time, every time! Our
portfolio of automation solutions help manufacturers to develop and
deliver products quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively.
Together, Teradyne companies deliver manufacturing automation
across industries and applications around the world!.
Organization & Role
The Teradyne Field Applications team is looking for a
highly-motivated, energetic and driven Field Applications
Engineering - Team Leader, who will manage a team will work
collaboratively with the team, as well as independently to
determine and develop imaginative, thorough, and practical
Team Leaders in will have the opportunity to experience a range
of activities, which vary week to week and sometimes day to day.
Three main responsibilities for team leader are:
- Manage a team of 4-6 people. This includes managing work done
by the team, conducting performance reviews, managing funding,
- Support the sales account manager in the development of the
overall/global account strategy.
- Responsible for overall applications execution and right
staffing against the agreed objectives.
- Providing direct technical support to customers.
Other general responsibilities include:
- Devise innovative techniques for testing and characterizing
leading edge technology.
- Provide assistance to the technical lead in creating and
developing good project schedules.
- Evaluate project data for accuracy and take the lead in setting
project targets and priorities Travel to customer sites to support
Design Engineers, Test Engineers, Product Engineers and
- Travel requirements may be 25% or greater. Integrate input from
various sources to propose solutions (respond to RFPs) Manage scope
change Communicate periodic project assessment to internal teams
and external customers Lead demonstration development programs and
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as
possible Teach technical classes and seminars to customers and
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- 10+ years of experience with ATE equipment such as; 93K
Advantest, Teradyne/Eagle or other test equipment is required.
- Hands on experience on IC component testing project
- Must have strong programming experience in C, C++ or Visual
- Proficient in Windows and Excel.
- Excellent communications skills; Verbal, presentation and
- Project management and team management experience is highly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good leadership and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel 25% or more, domestic and international.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Electrical / Computer Engineering
or related field
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segment: Application Engineering, Manufacturing Engineer,
Engineer, Electrical, Field Engineer, Engineering
Keywords: Teradyne, Inc., San Jose , Field Application Engineer Team Leader, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!