Field Service Technician - Travel Monday - Friday
Company: W.W. Grainger, Inc.
Location: San Jose
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Do you enjoy traveling, working independently, and enhancing the
customer experience? Would you like the option of a 4-day work
If so, we may have the position for you
- $42,000 annual salary and day 1 benefits including medical,
dental, and vision
- Excellent work-life balance, 18 days paid time off plus 6 paid
- 401K program with immediate vesting
- Education reimbursement and opportunities for internal
advancement & professional growth
Field Service Technicians travel to customers' maintenance/shop
facilities to perform shop set-ups. Duties include:
- Assembling and installing steel bins
- Cleaning, organizing, identifying, and labeling Imperial's
- Training the customer on proper use of equipment
Learn more about our Field Service Techncians! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-1_gIR1opc
- 90% Overnight travel Monday - Friday has historically been
required, the safety of our team members and customers is the
priority. Virtual tools will continue to be used throughout
training and the pandemic with business travel being evaluated on
an ongoing basis.
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Physical requirements include standing majority of time,
ability to lift 75 lbs., carry 50 lbs., and push/pull 100 lbs.
Manual dexterity including stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling,
reaching, and handling small parts required.
- High school diploma / GED equivalent
- Valid driver's license
Imperial Supplies, a W.W. Grainger company, is a national
distributor of quality maintenance products. Serving the fleet
maintenance industry since 1958, Imperial has formed lasting
relationships with customers by tailoring our services to meet
their changing needs.
With more National Account Programs in the fleet industry than
all of our competition combined, we are recognized for innovative
technology and solutions that reduce costs through efficient
ordering methods and stringent controls.
Imperial is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: W.W. Grainger, Inc., San Jose , Field Service Technician - Travel Monday - Friday, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!