Manager, Program Management
We are looking for a experienced and who is passionate about
Project/Program management, has a interest in cyber security, and
wants to join our global Program Management team. This role will
report to the Sr. Director, Corporate Program Management Office.
You will report to the Dir of PMO.
Working at our central Bangalore center, you will lead a team of
Program managers focused on releases in Corporate products.
In a world where cyber security is becoming an important area of
focus for Enterprises, we are offering you a rare opportunity to
influence and contribute to an interesting and essential part of
McAfee's Device to Cloud security solutions story.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading
cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help
businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly
integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security
threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your
devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home
and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity
by working together to build best in class products and
With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the
area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat
research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a
common goal of shaping our future by building the best scalable
security products for customers. As industry top performers, we aim
to develop optimized system software solutions with high
About the Role:
- You will provide leadership and oversight to a team of Project
and Program managers who would manage the delivery of different
- You will directly lead Programs (Mainline and Sustaining) or
essential strategic programs from planning to execution and
- You will work with teams in developing Program plans.
- You will ensure that all programs are planned and managed.
- You will drive the communication of the Portfolio/Program goals
and status to all team members.
- You will drive process improvements to increase customer
satisfaction that involves developing measures and analytics for
- You will manage the HR and Performance aspects of all your team
- You will mentor local Program managers through their career
- You have around 20 years of overall experience in the Software
industry and around 8+ years of Project/Program management
experience in Software Product companies
- You have experience managing a portfolio of projects and
leading a team of Project/Program managers
- You have deep experience managing complex programs delivered by
globally distributed teams.
- You have and to deal with programs that often have
enterprise-wide scope and may have business impacts.
- You have in particular, technical and business issues and
solutions to levels to support goals.
- You have in-depth understanding of the Software Product
Development Life Cycle; exposure and understanding of Agile
methodologies. Experience working with Jira or similar systems
- You positively adapting to project changes and embrace.
- Experience in Cloud/Network products
- PMI-PMP, CSM And SAFe certifications are a distinct
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage
everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every
day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and
family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital
status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual
orientation or any other legally protected status.