Company: Primrose School
Location: San Jose
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Is your nest empty? Fill your days with children's laughter and
love by teaching at Primrose School of Evergreen. Your parenting
wisdom can make a real difference. Good pay, exceptional work
environment, priceless satisfaction.
The Primrose School of Evergreen is seeking a full-time, Young
Infant Classroom Teacher. Children in this classroom are from age 6
weeks to 24 months. This position will ensure adherence to our
mission of bringing the best and most trusted in early childhood
education and child care services to families we serve. We are
seeking an individual who is energetic, organized, a problem solver
and possesses great communication skills. This individual needs to
be passionate about early childhood education and dedicated to the
success of our next generation.
Learn more about our Infant Program here.
A few of the benefits of being part of the Primrose team
- The opportunity to make a difference
- A working environment in which team members respect one
- A School Leadership Team that supports the professional and
personal growth of the staff
- Low student/teacher ratios
- Clear expectations, necessary resources, and support to meet
- Extensive training and opportunities for continual learning and
development for staff
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance reimbursement
- Paid Sick Leave
- Teacher Training
- Free On-duty Lunch prepared in School Kitchen
- Uniforms Provided
- 12 or more core units in Early Childhood Education
- 3 units in Infant/Toddler Required
- Work experience in a licensed child care facility as an
Infant/Toddler Room Teacher.
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory
agency including finger-printing and background check
- Proficient computer and internet skills
- Knowledge of the social, emotional, and creative needs of young
- Pleasant/friendly demeanor and an outgoing personality
- Highly professional and dependable
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem-solving
skills, including the ability to maintain composure under
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations. For Infant and Young
Toddler teachers, must be able to properly lift infants into and
out of a crib.
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class
functions of a group of children.
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose School of
Evergreen and the local, state or national regulatory agencies
pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
- Assesses each child's developmental needs on an ongoing
- Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom
schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning
curriculum and programming.
- Plans with a member of the Leadership Team the parent-teacher
conferences and student evaluations.
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages
children to create, explore and make decisions with
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while
providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary
housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to
the guidelines offered in the Employee Handbook
- Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee,
determines is necessary.
Each Primrose school is a privately owned and operated
franchise, and the respective Franchise Owner is the employer at
each school. Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit
programs, which vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and
its Franchise Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and
position titles vary by school.
Keywords: Primrose School, San Jose , Infant Teacher, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!