Company: Teradyne, Inc.
Location: San Jose
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Applications Team Leader will lead a small group of
application engineers working with a select group of LitePoint
customers to develop complete wireless test solutions for various
connectivity technologies, i.e WiFi, Bluetooth. In this role, you
will manage the technical interface to the customer helping to
prioritize development plans while working with internal LitePoint
groups including engineering and sales to ensure delivery of
solutions to the customer's requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of Application Engineers to develop and support
innovative solutions in C/C++, Python for wireless system
- Cultivate, instill and reinforce appropriate group values,
cultures and behaviors
- Provide mentorship for employee development, performance, and
- Plan and schedule daily tasks using judgement on a variety of
problems requiring creative practices to meet the customers'
- Work with customers to translate sophisticated technical
challenges, projects, and outcomes into easily understood,
- Provide technical support to customers in different geo sites.
Work closely with different functional teams to develop
groundbreaking automated test SW solution to test various wireless
devices with LitePoint testers
- Work with business development and product management to
distill requirements and challenges into organized technical
specifications and requirements for new product definitions and
- Work with R&D team to validate new testing HW/FW and
- Provide technical training to sales and customer support
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education
- BS EE degree with 5+ years of relevant experience. MS EE degree
with 3+ years of experience in wireless communication industry.
Demonstrated performance managing customer interactions or
- Proven ability to understand, develop, and deliver application
solutions in the wireless test domain
- Proficient level of C/C++ experience in developing application
- Experience in developing RF/PHY testing/measurement
- Knowledge of SW/driver troubleshooting, debugging and
- Experience with version control software, e.g. SVN, CVS etc. is
- Experience in RF test equipment, signal generators and
analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Expertise on RF/PHY measurements in at least some of the
following wireless communications standards: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax,
BT, Zigbee, GPS, LTE, 5G, UWB
- Strong attention to technical detail, metrics, data analysis
and situational problem-solving skills
- Possess ability to both listen to and influence multiple
internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to
present complex issues with transparency
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segment: Business Development, Engineer, Network, Telecom,
Telecommunications, Sales, Engineering, Technology
Keywords: Teradyne, Inc., San Jose , Applications Manager, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!