inventory anlalyst I
Company: Jabil Circuit
Location: San Jose
Posted on: June 10, 2021
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING
BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees
across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most
technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions
provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market
experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing
know-how, supply chain insights and global product management
expertise to enable success for the world's leading brands. We are
driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each
other, our communities, and the environment.
Ownership for monitoring inventory levels, traceability, and
identifying, classifying, and finding the root causes of inventory
inaccuracies. Give feedback and possible solutions to manager for
eliminating further discrepancies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for monitoring all material transactions for
- Responsible for identifying, resolving, and finding the root
cause of discrepancies and other related inventory errors.
- Recommend changes that will eliminate or greatly reduce future
inaccuracies from reoccurring.
- Be flexible enough to work overtime, assist in material
handling functions, and fill in for other Inventory Control
personnel as required and as specified by the Inventory Control
- Responsible for eliminating any manufacturing downtime
associated with assigned area (where applicable).
- Perform regular component cycle counts as required.
- Perform inventory transactions and reporting on customer
systems when required.
- Assist in the development and implementation of any materials
management systems that will enhance inventory control at Jabil
- Be able to interface with all departmental supervisors, support
functions, engineering, program management, and other pertinent
functions within the plant operations.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations
associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a
Windows based operating system and related software.
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil's
- Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple
one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only
occasional or no variables.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity
employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information,
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Jabil Circuit, San Jose , inventory anlalyst I, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!