Company: Primrose School
Location: San Jose
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Ready to take the next step in your career? Join Primrose School
of Evergreen, the leader in high-quality early education and care.
You'll experience the difference immediately - a caring leadership
team, friendly coworkers, and families who partner with you and
appreciate all that you do!
The Primrose School of Evergreen is seeking a full-time,
Pre-Kindergarten Teacher. Children in this classroom are from age 4
years to 5 years. This position will ensure adherence to our
mission of bringing the best and most trusted in early childhood
education and child care services to families we serve. We are
seeking an individual who is energetic, organized, a problem solver
and possesses great communication skills. This individual needs to
be passionate about early childhood education and dedicated to the
success of our next generation.
Learn more about our Pre-Kindergarten program here.
A few of the benefits of being part of the Primrose team
- The opportunity to make a difference
- A working environment in which team members respect one
- A School Leadership Team that supports the professional and
personal growth of the staff
- Low student/teacher ratios
- Clear expectations, necessary resources, and support to meet
- Extensive training and opportunities for continual learning and
development for staff
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance reimbursement
- Paid Sick Leave
- Teacher Training
- Free On-duty Lunch prepared in School Kitchen
- Uniforms Provided
- 12 or more core units in Early Childhood Education
- Work experience in a licensed child care facility as a Pre-K
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory
agency including finger-printing and background check
- Proficient computer and internet skills
- Knowledge of the social, emotional, and creative needs of young
- Pleasant/friendly demeanor and an outgoing personality
- Highly professional and dependable
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem-solving
skills, including the ability to maintain composure under
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations.
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class
functions of a group of children.
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose School of
Evergreen and the local, state or national regulatory agencies
pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
- Assesses each child's developmental needs on an ongoing
- Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom
schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning
curriculum and programming.
- Plans with a member of the Leadership Team the parent-teacher
conferences and student evaluations.
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages
children to create, explore and make decisions with
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while
providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary
housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to
the guidelines offered in the Primrose School of Evergreen Employee
- Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee,
determines is necessary.
Each Primrose school is a privately owned and operated
franchise, and the respective Franchise Owner is the employer at
each school. Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit
programs, which vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and
its Franchise Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and
position titles vary by school.
Keywords: Primrose School, San Jose , Pre-Kindergarten Teacher, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!