Director, Customer Experience Product Management
Company: Cisco Systems, Inc.
Location: San Jose
Posted on: June 10, 2021
- Define & own the product vision, strategy and roadmap of CX
Insights & Analytics capabilities
Build, inspire & lead a world-class team of Solution Architects,
Software Engineers, Product Managers & Data Scientists responsible
for technical feature innovation, prototype development, product
requirements & Agile engineering development to ensure that
customer and business goals are met
Build trust and effective relationships with
peers/cross-functional organizations and influence senior leaders
to communicate Analytics & Automation features vision, strategy,
goals, status and customer impact.
Think strategically and creatively to capture product and
customer feedback. Drive market research, competitive analysis and
business metrics to inform direction.
- Work on business cases to secure funding for initiative across
organizations and lead all aspects of execution across
organizations to deliver expected outcomes
- Ensure an appropriate organizational design is in place to
achieve commitments, and in line with the design principles of CX
Product Management and the broader CX organization
- Effectively manage stakeholder interlocks, to understand
organizational & regional priorities and incorporate them into the
product strategy in a transparent and organized manner
- Draw insights from key customer and competitive trends,
challenges and needs, and translate them into a competitive product
portfolio that delivers genuine business outcomes, value and
differentiation to our customers
Who You Are
- Prior leadership management experience in the IT infrastructure
products or services market in Product Management, Engineering or
Customer Experience leadership roles
- In-depth understanding of overall network infrastructure with
prior leadership experience in CX product management, product
development or architecture design with a focus around SaaS based
Observability, Automation, Insights and Analytics solutions in the
- Mastery of technical concepts and system-design. Ability to
participate in deeply technical discussions, help make technical
trade-offs as well as represent & convey recommendations to senior
- Cultivate an executive presence and bring a strong mix of
product management and customer experience specific acumen coupled
with strategic vision and flawless execution.
- Experience building product strategy focused on multi-year
roadmaps, customers and end user experience
- Experience working in massively cross-team projects and with
demanding customers and matrixed stakeholders
- Demonstrate strong communication and team collaboration skills
including conflict resolution
- Ability to collaborate, build consensus, deliver, and drive
technical decisions with various sized senior stakeholder
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve
stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented, unfazed by technical discussions, committed to
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a
team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives,
plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and
we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking
that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that
accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers
entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart
Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a
culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work
and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like
polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you,
with us! #WeAreCisco
Keywords: Cisco Systems, Inc., San Jose , Director, Customer Experience Product Management, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!