Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's
all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global
brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional
digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to
create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and
transform how companies interact with customers across every
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to
creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is
respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new
ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the
next big idea could be yours!
Adobe Design is seeking a Lead Experience Designer to join our
Document Cloud design team to build next-generation experiences for
Adobe Sign. We are looking for a curious, articulate, and strategic
designer who loves working on complex problems to lead large
projects with great impact to the overall product. Join the team
and help redefine the way businesses create, sign, manage, and
What you'll Do
* Lead design from the ground up as we develop new experiences
for Sign users.
* Have meaningful ownership. You'll make important decisions
about how the product looks, feels, and behaves.
* Drive design vision and strategy, galvanize excitement and
motivation, and craft the design concepts needed to move us
* Be able to convey design vision through compelling stories -
via sketches, storyboards, hi-fidelity mockups, and/or prototypes -
and then lead, coach, and collaborate with other designers on the
team as they work with you to deliver on this vision.
What you need to succeed
* 7+ years of experience in product/UX design with a proven
track record of great designs and strategy that meet user needs,
product requirements, and business objectives.
* Ability to grasp the essence of complex design problems and
translate them to practical design solutions.
* Deep empathy for, and curiosity around the workflows of
* Ability to proficiently facilitate brainstorming sessions,
cultivate the creative thinking process, create compelling
presentation decks or videos, and present inspiring concept
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication, and
* Excellent design craft and the ability to blend that with
strong business acumen.
* A history of leading design for and launching complex, yet
How to apply
To be considered for this role please submit a resume and
portfolio with examples of process and evolution of work.
About Adobe Design
Adobe Design creates tools that amplify the world's ability to
create and communicate. We're a distributed team of designers,
researchers, prototypers, content strategists, program managers,
and more who work across Adobe's three product lines: Creative
Cloud, Document Cloud, and Experience Cloud.