Temp Manufacturing Technician
Company: Sanmina SCI
Location: San Jose
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Category (For Job Seekers)
H3104 - Plant 6 - San Jose, CA 95131 US (Primary)
Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated
manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing
segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS)
market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation
provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior
quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace,
industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia,
computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors.
Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key
regions throughout the world.
Job Purpose: The Instrument Manufacturing Group needs a highly
motivated and experienced Instrument Manufacturing Technician with
strong electrical and mechanical skills to work on the Molecular
Diagnostics Instrument production line. The successful candidate
will have experience ranging from board level troubleshooting to
high level system wiring and have solid knowledge of software
configuration. Able to follow established the documentation
outlining the process and test requirements to ensure compliance to
FDA and quality requirements.
Nature of Duties/Responsibilities:
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 2-4 years related experience
- Experience with fluid dispensing (glue, thermal compound,
solder paste..etc), or conformal coating
- Experience with 3-axis/4-axis tabletop robots or automated
- Experience running the BGA machine (SRT) or similar
- Basic Knowledge of PCB chips and components
- Understanding of electronics schematic and diagrams
- IPC-7711/7721 Rework and Repair experience
- Basic knowledge of Workmanship IPC-A-610
- High School diploma or equivalent with experience in medical
diagnostic or pharmaceutical environment.
- AA degree in Electronic preferred or equivalent combination of
education and experience to perform at this level.
- Solid understanding of AC and DC electronic wiring (i.e.,
current/voltage rating, circuit breakers, and safety precautions)
is a big plus.
- Proficient knowledge in the use of DVM and oscilloscope is
- Knowledge and experience in the installation and configuration
of PC based software.
- Knowledge of hand and powered tools.
- Excellent workmanship standards are essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are
- Ability to read schematics and basic computer skills with Word
- Good working knowledge of electronic components.
- Experience in QSR/GMP
- Highly motivated
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds and stand for extended periods
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Keywords: Sanmina SCI, San Jose , Temp Manufacturing Technician, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!