Account Sales Representative
Company: Super Micro Computer, Inc.
Location: San Jose
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Job Req ID: 5908
Supermicro is a Top Tier provider of advanced server, storage,
and networking solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing,
Enterprise IT, Hadoop/ Big Data, Hyperscale, HPC and IoT/Embedded
customers worldwide. We are the #5 fastest growing company among
the Silicon Valley Top 50 technology firms. Our unprecedented
global expansion has provided us with the opportunity to offer a
large number of new positions to the technology community. We seek
talented, passionate, and committed engineers, technologists, and
business leaders to join us.
Supermicro, Inc. is looking for a dynamic and energetic Account
Sales Representative to join our sales team! Expand your social
skill into professional sales tool to thrive your career and expand
your professional network. In this role, you will have the
opportunity to source new sales opportunities and build
relationships with existing customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position will be responsible for sales account
maintenance, provide technical and administrative product
information, performs daily clerical and office maintenance tasks,
such as typing correspondence, coordinating, data entry, quotations
and process documents
- Monitor inventory, follow up ETA with purchasers and feedback
to internal departments in a timely manner for any
- Act as a liaison between sales, purchasing, production,
procurement, and logistics departments
- Provide assistance for intra-company project coordination
between sales and non-sales departments
- Enter, monitor, and communicate directly with clients regarding
status of their orders, facilitating credit issues and negotiating
- Develop superior customer service relationships with prospects,
compose report and send to clients on daily basis
- Provide backup support for the manager and team members
- Other duties may also be assigned
- Associate degree is required, bachelor degree is strongly
- 2+ years of customer service experience in tech industry is
- Experience in data entry with strong attention to details.
Familiar with scheduling production and tracking orders
- Possess strong communication skills, ability to communicate
both effectively and professionally through: phone, E-mail, verbal
and presentation - these will be closely evaluated skills across
multiple disciplines, cultures and geographies
- Experience in customer service and dealing with clients
directly, must have problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skill, consistent track record of meeting
or exceeding assigned jobs
- Must have expert knowledge on excel
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job:
- Able to sit for long periods of time.
- Able to input data into a computer and work with a computer
screen for long periods of time.
- Occasional bending and standing.
- Standing, walking, sitting, talking/listening, crouching or
crawling, reaching with hands and arms.
- Lift, carry, push and pull up to 15 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job:
- Primarily works indoors in an office setting with controlled
- May be susceptible to outdoor weather conditions (i.e., cold,
heat, rain, and/or wind)
Supermicro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces
diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of
Supermicro to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants
and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
protected veteran status or special disabled veteran, marital
status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other legally
Job Segment: Clerical, Cloud, Data Center, Data Entry,
Keywords: Super Micro Computer, Inc., San Jose , Account Sales Representative, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!