Account Representative - Software
Company: Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Location: San Jose
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Position Summary :
Rockwell Automation is doing things never before possible.We
connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology
to make the world more intelligent, more connected and more
We'rehelpingthe world work better and people work
smarter-andwe'relooking forthe makers, the forward thinkers, and
the problem solversto make that happen. That's where you come
Our NA Sales team prioritizes our customers' needs and our
employees' success. The position ofAccount Representativeis crucial
to our organization.On this team,you'll build relationships with
the world's producers, and work in partnership with customers,
OEMs, systems integrators and industry partnersto
solveuniquechallenges with the industry's most sophisticated
Your days are never the same:every day, you'llgrow your skills,
expertise and career, withdevelopment opportunities that span
industries and regions - all while working for an award-winning,
ethical companyrecognized for its innovation.
The Account Representative - Software role is responsible for
driving the growth of new business of Rockwell Automation's
Innovation Suite software portfolio for an assigned set of accounts
and in finding new customers. FactoryTalk InnovationSuite is a
comprehensive portfolio that brings edge-to-enterprise analytics,
machine learning, industrial internet of things (IIoT) and
augmented reality (AR) to industrial operations. Your highly
strategic selling skills will bring this innovative solution to our
customers. This position requires an individual with a track record
of experience finding the right strategic customers and contacts to
present our software solutions. This team operates in a fast-paced,
- Conduct outbound calls, emails, and leverage social media to
set up meetings and sales presentations to generate opportunities
with prospective customers.
- Achieve sales growth targets.
- Qualify leads from marketing and other sources to transition to
the appropriate software sales resource and identify key buying
influencers within prospects to solicit appointments for senior
level (director, VP, CxO) discussions.
- Successfully manage campaign and lead follow-up effectively,
efficiently, and creatively.
- Develop and deliver innovative solutions and ideas to engage
with customers from the ever-changing landscape of digital sales
tools and tactics.
- Accurately record activities and opportunities in Microsoft
- Keen understanding customer behaviors to identify reach,
trends, influencers, opportunities, and future strategies.
- Bachelor's degree 4+ years of relevant equivalent experience in
lieu of a degree
- Ability to travel greater than 10% of time
- Legal authorization to work in the US. We will not sponsor
individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this
- Software Industry Experience
- Typically requires a minimum 3+ years in digital, inside,
and/or software Sales
- Experience with CRM (Dynamics CRM a plus)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a marketing,
business. sales, engineering, or operations discipline.
- Additional business-related degree/experience preferred.
- Experience in research and discovery to find the right contacts
- Experience selling software solutions virtually.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and execute
sales strategies using digital/social media platforms.
- Exceptional project management, communication, and presentation
- Demonstrated ability to record sales pursuits effectively and
efficiently in a CRM system.
- Highly motivated, ability to work independently and as part of
a team. Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced
- Experience with sales/marketing automation systems and
analytics tools like Eloqua, Power Bi, Seismic, LinkedIn Sales
Navigator, ZoomInfo, or Outreach/Xant/SalesLoft is a plus.
- Knowledge of industrial automation business and related product
and service offerings is a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and
If you are an individual with a disability and you need
assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application
process, please contact our services team at +1 (844) 404-7427.
Keywords: Rockwell Automation, Inc., San Jose , Account Representative - Software, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!