Strike Team Merchandiser
Company: Reyes Beer Division
Location: San Jose
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Support the Sales Department through safe and efficient product
placement, display building and installation of Brand specific
People or Process Management Responsibility:
Required Skills and Experience:
• At least 18 years of age or meet the minimum state legal age
• Six (6) months of work experience (for example working in a
distribution warehouse environment, roofer, farmhand, grocery dock,
construction, manipulating patients in a hospital/nursing home or
physical therapy environment, or other positions which require
continuous heavy lifting which deals with multi-temperature.)
• Have reliable automobile transportation, maintain an acceptable
driving record and valid driver license, and maintain auto
insurance coverage at least to the minimum amount specified by the
Company and state law
• High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
• The employee must be able to lift products from 25 lbs. to 50
lbs. on a regular basis and up to 170 lbs. when handling keg
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Currently in a beverage merchandising role.
• Grocery store experience.
• Experience with a handheld ordering device.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited
• Accurately stock and rotate products onto shelves from backroom
inventories as required.
• Build creative displays in retail accounts using appropriate
point-of-sale materials. Displays should be visible, priced
correctly and restocked and rotated in accordance with Company
• Assists the internal customers (Marketing team) and external
customers to ensure adherence to Brand Standards.
• Assists with promotional programs such as, but not limited to,
monthly incentives, display qualifiers, display building,
• Establish and maintain a professional rapport with retail
personnel, based on trustworthiness, respect, communication and a
high level of customer service
• Follow up on requests and commitments to the retailer.
• Assist Sales Account Managers on cooler resets, product rotation
and identifying sales opportunities.
• Minimize product damage and breakage and communicate product
issues to Sales Account Manager
• Merchandise shelf area (shelf strips, cooler stickers, etc.) and
stock Company products on shelves to maintain full inventory
• Install point-of-sale in the most visible and dominant locations
in retail accounts
• Perform work tasks safely, and contribute to overall safe work
• Properly operate hand-held technology used for timekeeping and
communication. Accurately record all hours of work and meal breaks
• Follow all company policies not specifically outlined in this
Other projects or duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature
of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules,
order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of
Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job
functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able
to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should
contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any,
reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation
and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected
veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select
applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Beer Division, San Jose , Strike Team Merchandiser, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!