Company: Super Micro Computer, Inc.
Location: San Jose
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Job Req ID: 14218
Supermicro is a Top Tier provider of advanced server, storage,
and networking solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing,
Enterprise IT, Hadoop/ Big Data, Hyperscale, HPC and IoT/Embedded
customers worldwide. We are the #5 fastest growing company among
the Silicon Valley Top 50 technology firms. Our unprecedented
global expansion has provided us with the opportunity to offer a
large number of new positions to the technology community. We seek
talented, passionate, and committed engineers, technologists, and
business leaders to join us.
Supermicro is seeking dedicated warehouse professionals to work
in our warehouses and distribution centers in San Jose. The
Warehouse Worker receives and ships Supermicro products and
coordinates shipment transfers to internal departments and
customers. If you have a passion for warehousing and distribution,
then Supermicro wants you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Warehouse Worker job responsibilities will include, but not
- Load and unload company trucks
- Move merchandise utilizing pallet jacks, forklift, etc.
- Properly receive, stack and store material and/or products per
- Pull orders and pack and wrap boxes for shipment
- Assist in completing basic shipping and receiving
- Follow instructions and respond to management direction
- Adhere to company warehouse policies and procedures
- Observe safety and security procedures
- Meet productivity standards, including completing work in a
- Additional duties may be assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum 2 years working in a manufacturing or distribution
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. and ability to utilize a "buddy
system" for products weighing more than 50 lbs.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills, MS Office a preferred.
- Ability to do basic math calculations.
- Strong attention to detail, including accuracy and
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job:
- Standing, walking, sitting, talking/listening, crouching or
crawling, reaching with hands and arms
- Lift, carry, push and pull in excess of 25 pounds
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, climb and balance
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job:
- Office, lab or warehouse environment setting shared with other
- Wet humid conditions, extreme heat or cold (weather), outdoor
Supermicro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces
diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of
Supermicro to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants
and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
protected veteran status or special disabled veteran, marital
status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other legally
Job Segment: Warehouse, Cloud, Forklift, Data Center,
Keywords: Super Micro Computer, Inc., San Jose , Warehouse Worker, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!