Company: Pure Hockey
Location: San Jose
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Store Manager is responsible for the overall sales,
profitability, customer service, visual strategies, operations, and
inventory management for your location. The Store Manager recruits,
selects and develops the best talent for your store. Store Managers
will supervise and motivate the store team, providing inspiration
to drive sales and exceed customer service expectation though
coaching, providing effective feedback and reward and recognize
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and
assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintain store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and
- Identify current and future customer requirements by
establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other
persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Maintain store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and
disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job
- Ensure availability of merchandise and services by approving
contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean
- Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying
with legal requirements.
- Maintain operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing
program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Previous retail management experience
- Knowledge or passion for hockey
- Ability to hire, train and coach employees at all levels
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal, organizational and
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
Keywords: Pure Hockey, San Jose , Store Manager, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!