WHEN YOU JOIN VERIZON
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications,
information and entertainment products, transforming the way we
connect across the globe. Were a diverse network of people driven
by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better
future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of
technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we
are moving the world forward and you can too. Dream it. Build it.
Do it here.
WHAT YOULL BE DOING...
As a Senior Product Designer, you identify and set product
design strategy through user testing and customer empathy, envision
complex UX ecosystems and inspire product teams to push the
boundaries of whats possible. You possess a clear vision of the
future of user experience and have the courage to pursue
In this role, you will apply your passion for brand, craft, and
design fidelity to guide research and design processes and
collaborate with leaders of other UX and Engineering teams to
create innovative experiences across the BlueJeans product
ecosystem. You will provide leadership, testing strategy, and
direction to create elegantly simple user experiences from
otherwise complex workflows. You will also take time to understand
performance side of design and the business aspects of the
* Create an industry leading first time user experience.
* Deliver a UX vision, along with a plan for evolutionary,
iterative updates that actualize the larger vision over time.
* Lead user interviews and testing to gain key insight to improve
* Build strong relationships and operating rhythms with leaders
inside and outside their core product team to efficiently implement
user experiences that are cohesive, inclusive and
* Set new standards in executional and operational excellence.
* Advocate for users in a fast-paced, corporate climate, imparting
day-to-day design leadership that fosters a shared understanding of
the user-centric intersection between design, content, business,
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR...
Youll need to have:
* Bachelors degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience.
* Experience in UX Design.
* Portfolio of UX-focused work that highlights user testing with
samples for desktop, web, and mobile applications.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
* Experience leading design teams on a project bases.
* Proven track record of building simple and highly successful
* Experience working across organizational boundaries to define,
manage and prioritize work, with a collaborative and innovative
* Demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts clearly
across different audiences and varying levels of the
* Excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills.
* Experience designing video and/or audio communication
Verizon will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate
our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity
makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive
environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of
belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and
empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check
out our diversity and inclusion
[https://www.verizon.com/about/careers/work-culture] page to learn