Sales and Marketing Specialist- Remote
Company: Johnson Controls, Inc.
Location: San Jose
Posted on: June 9, 2021
What you will do
He/she will be responsible for the definition and development of
business applications and digital marketing that support the sales
teams. You will help resolve information technology challenges and
problems by analyzing business process requirements, developing
system programs, and recommending system controls and protocols to
achieve best practice solutions.
How you will do it
- Determine operational objectives by studying business
functions, gathering information and evaluating input and output of
- Improve systems by studying current practices and designing
- Analyze, design, test, document and implement changes to IT
- Focus on designing and delivering technology solutions while
understanding and considering other job areas.
- Actively participate in design and review sessions with
technical and business teams, including all levels of
- Collaborate with developers, quality assurance, operations and
business teams in cross-functional projects from requirements
definition and testing to project planning and implementation.
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones,
phases and elements, forming project team, and establishing project
- Monitor project progress and quality by tracking activity,
resolving problems, publishing progress reports and recommending
- Maintain system protocols by writing and updating
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and
summarizing information and trends.
- Effectively communicate project information to business
stakeholders and sales leadership.
- Train and support sales teams during new system implementations
What we look for
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education
- Minimum 5 years' experience providing data/analytical solutions
for sales teams.
- Minimum 2+ years in digital marketing.
- Experience working within an Agile software development
- Proven track record on working in cross-cultural
- Ability to manage multiple regional projects effectively.
- Logical thinker, results-oriented with excellent project
management, communication and analytical skills.
- Independent and motivated individual who requires little
supervision and demonstrates sound judgment and decision-making
- Experience in sizeable multi-national corporations.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment
opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified
individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected
by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you
are an individual with a disability and you require an
accommodation during the application process, please visit
Keywords: Johnson Controls, Inc., San Jose , Sales and Marketing Specialist- Remote, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!