Team Lead & Data Analyst, Customer Success
Company: Sage Intacct
Location: San Jose
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Team Lead/Data Analyst, Customer Success ("TL") is a member
of the Client Services organization reporting to the Vice
President, Client Services. The Team Lead/Data Lead is responsible
for managing a small team (two colleagues) of highly skilled,
senior resources to drive successful relationships with large,
strategic customers across both the direct and Value-Added Reseller
(VAR) channels. In addition, the Team Lead will drive the data
analysis and mining of customer data and information to identify
trends, patterns, and actions for engagement with customers. The TL
needs to be able to quickly analyze data / information (in a period
of 24 - 48 hours) and turn around recommendations / ideas on how we
approach, and address situations based on the information
The TL will also be responsible for building the framework and
process to have a scalable model in place to pro-actively educate
customers on best practices and how to take advantage of Sage
Intacct quarterly releases most effectively.
- Develop and maintain world-class consulting processes and
- Create organizational objectives and clear measures of
- Develop staff, manage performance and ongoing training
- Achieve revenue and budget targets
- Establish reporting metrics and communicate monthly
- Promote best practices and knowledge sharing
- Responsible for management of a small team, prioritization, and
- Develops and maintains relationships with Sage Intacct direct
customers, VARs, and VAR customers
- Work collaboratively with all cross functional teams to support
Customer Success initiatives
- Provide delivery management to ensure customer satisfaction and
- The qualified candidate will have a BS/BA in Accounting/Finance
or Computer Science or the equivalent and a minimum of 6 to 8 years
experience of progressively responsible experience including but
not limited to consulting or engineering management.
- Additional requirements are:
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of the concepts,
characteristics, and capabilities of large scale Software as a
Service (SaaS) applications and infrastructure (hardware and
network). Must possess technical understanding of software
development and associated processes.
- Experience supporting financial applications is a strong plus
and highly desired.
- Strong management and staff development experience,
communications, and interpersonal skills. Strong consulting
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
variables in situations with high levels of customer
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from management and customers.
- Good business acumen.Ability to define process and
diagnose/define creative solutions to scale an organization, reap
efficiencies, drive high levels of customer success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong
- Experience with data sources and reporting tools, Excel,
Tableau, Salesforce Einstein
- Familiarity with data scripting and development platforms
(python, ruby, php, etc.)
- Understanding of Finance terminology/methodologies, SaaS KPI's
is a plus
- Self-directed and self-motivated with a demonstrated work ethic
and ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to plan and deliver multiple work assignments on-time
and fulfill internal and external (customer) commitments.
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity, responsibility,
determination, creativity, flexibility, drive and
- Outstanding attention to detail.
Keywords: Sage Intacct, San Jose , Team Lead & Data Analyst, Customer Success, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!