Customer Marketing Specialist - Products (REMOTE)
Location: San Jose
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Join us as we pursue our mission to remove the barriers between
data and action, so that everyone thrives in the Data Age. Splunk
is filled with people who are passionate about pushing the
boundaries of technology in an effort to help our customers
succeed. As the world's first Data-to-Everything Platform, Splunk
is creating a world where data provides clarity, elevates
discussion and accelerates progress. We invite you to explore what
has made us one of the fastest growing technology companies in
history, and how you can be an integral part of our journey!
At Splunk, we are obsessed about enabling customer success
through the use of our technology. If you have a knack for
storytelling, a for customer service, and an interest in showcasing
the power of data in the world around us, we want to talk to you.
As a Customer Marketing Specialist - Products you will collaborate
with our customers who are continuously discovering new and
interesting ways to gain value with Splunk products and solutions,
as well as across our marketing, product, sales and customer
You will work as a key member of the Customer Advocacy &
Showcases team to create rich, persona-centric stories across all
formats and channels. You will work closely with all facets of the
business and lead programs within Splunk's Customer Advocacy
program. At its core, the role is about creating opportunities to
tell phenomenal customer stories that showcase the value of Splunk
and our vision to help organizations ask questions, get answers,
take actions and achieve business outcomes from their data.
The Customer Marketing Specialist - Product, will report to the
Senior Manager, Global Customer Marketing.
- Work closely with product marketing partners to identify and
deliver impactful customer advocates and stories.
- Use your exceptional creative skills to drive multiple
concurrent customer marketing activities into engaging market
campaigns and programs.
- Engage in consistent conversations with sales, executives and
our customers always looking for impactful customer stories and
- Lead all facets of the customer storytelling and campaign
- Ensure rich multi-format stories across videos, case studies,
events and presentations, media quotes, analyst report
testimonials, webinars and more.
- Support the company's most strategic events, market moments,
and initiatives ensuring the customer voice is represented.
- Lead cross-team and cross-department advocacy initiatives that
elevate brand awareness.
- Help scale a customer marketing program that is experiencing
- 5+ years of experience in customer marketing or marketing
communications occupation and preferably with 4+ years working an
enterprise software company - Preferred
- Or, 5+ years of agency experience in marketing communications
- Track record of being a trusted collaboration partner with the
ability to interact clearly and concisely with customers,
executives, marketing and sales - inside many departments and with
professionals at all levels.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to work to
deadlines to deliver multiple concurrent marketing activities and
campaigns in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to share examples of having created impactful customer
stories or related marketing content.
- Significant experience working directly on marketing-related
activities, including integrated campaigns, product launches, press
releases, analyst relations and more.
- Strong interpersonal skills to support existing and enhance new
relationships with customers, sales, marketing and other internal
- Data-driven mindset to continuously measure and evaluate impact
and value, and a high growth mindset.
- Experience with Salesforce, ReferenceEdge, Influitive and/or
other customer advocacy, reference and marketing systems a
- College degree in marketing, communications, business or
- Proven attention to detail
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics
in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations
where required, we will consider for employment qualified
applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Keywords: Splunk, San Jose , Customer Marketing Specialist - Products (REMOTE), Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!