Senior Administrative Assistant - Product Management/Product Marketing
Location: San Jose
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Join us as we pursue our vision to make machine data accessible,
usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with
people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the
best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we're committed to
our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each
other's success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can
become a part of our journey!
Are you crazy organized, meticulous and love making sure leaders
stay on top of their game? Do you thrive in a fast-growing
environment? Are you relentless in your development? Then we have a
home for you at Splunk! The Senior Administrative Assistant at
Splunk will be responsible for supporting our VPs of Product
Management and Product Marketing. This position requires
initiative, attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly.
You should expect to manage internal and external relationships,
work with senior executives, external customers, and possess superb
communication skills. This is an ideal position for a hardworking,
career AA who works well under pressure, is a self-starter, is
passionate about delivering strategic value and wants to work in a
dynamic, fast-moving, environment. This role reports directly to
the VP, Product Management for Platform Services.
- Calendar management - organize all meetings including but not
limited to team meetings, offsite meetings, customer, and internal
business partner meetings across international time zones.
- Schedule and coordinate logistics for meetings, conferences and
special events (onsite & offsite)
- Expense reporting and purchasing.
- Extensive experience in scheduling domestic and international
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities
with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Acts as a liaison for assigned executives relaying and
exchanging information with others including: Senior leaders and
other organizations or constituents.
- Organizing and coordinating All Hands
- Helping to set agenda, creating meeting notes and action items
from weekly staff meetings
- Tracking of teams budget and hiring targets
- Providing backup support for other executives.
- A minimum of 6+ years work experience in the capacity of an
Administrative Assistant supporting reporting to an executive.
- Incredibly bright, high-energy individual, with a passion to
learn and chip in.
- Deep experience performing administrative work that requires
analysis, initiative, discretion, and independent judgment.
Detail-oriented and customer service focused.
- Flawless execution of administrative activities, with extreme
focus on the specifics, organization and process.
- at ease with frequent access to confidential information and
ability to exercise extreme discretion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong
- Demonstrated ability and desire to continuously acquire new
- Ability to be flexible in response to changing focus and
- Strong relationship management skills, build a personal network
throughout the company.
- Ability to prioritize long task lists and meet deadlines with
little direction in an often highly ambiguous environment.
- Ability to actively manage projects in a fast-moving, high
- Flexibility working independently or collaborating with a
variety of teams.
- Ability to quickly learn and follow org policies, practices,
- Ability to work well across the organization with employees of
all levels and in all departments.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and calendaring skills.
- Experience supporting a fast-paced Engineering organization
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics
in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job
positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required,
we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest
and conviction record
Keywords: Splunk, San Jose , Senior Administrative Assistant - Product Management/Product Marketing, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!