Business Development Representative- Digital Media
Company: Adobe Systems Incorporated
Location: San Jose
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's
all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global
brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional
digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to
create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and
transform how companies interact with customers across every
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to
creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is
respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new
ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the
next big idea could be yours!
The Adobe Digital Media Business Development Representative
works closely with the Enterprise Sales Specialists to help drive
Adobe's Creative and Document Cloud solutions within Named Accounts
in North America.
This will be accomplished through but not limited to cold
calling, email campaigns, lead generation and follow-up, discovery
calls and demos, and daily customer sales support activities. The
role involves management of existing accounts as well as building
additional new business.
What you'll do
- Drive and close opportunities in North American Named
- Drive awareness into the account base through regular email
campaigns and drive attendance to live and online seminars.
- Assist customers in understanding Adobe's Creative and Document
Cloud solutions, specifically around current Creative and Document
- Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover
customer issues, process problems, and translate need into business
- Engage in regular targeted call campaigns from designated
prospect lists provided by Field Sales Marketing and your managed
- Build pipeline of all opportunities through managed accounts,
new leads and campaigns. Update on a weekly basis.
- Prepare activity and forecast reports as requested.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Adobe's competitive
positioning in the marketplace.
What you need to succeed
- 3 - 5 years prior inside sales experience, preferably within
software and/or services, with a proven track record of
- Prior experience cold calling and generating new leads.
- Understanding of the sales cycle and solution selling process
into the stock image market is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated by individual and team achievement as well as able to
operate under minimal supervision.
- Highly organized with ability to work in fast-paced
- Working knowledge of Adobe products preferred.
- General knowledge of images and software copyright
- BS/BA degree required or 8+ years relevant sales
Keywords: Adobe Systems Incorporated, San Jose , Business Development Representative- Digital Media, Other , San Jose, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!