Who we are
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial
services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to
democratizing financial services and empowering people and
businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open
digital payments platform gives PayPal's 392 million active account
holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful
ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in
person. Through a combination of technological innovation and
strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and
move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending
payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200
markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree,
Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in
more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold
balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account,
if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of
your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will
help us process your application, below are some guidelines for
creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name - this is important
for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple
capitalization, please use the same format as your government
Job Description Summary:
The Merchant Dashboard & Servicing team empowers over 31 million
merchants to manage and grow their business via PayPal.com and the
PayPal Business app on iOS and Android. We help all merchants -
from small business owners to large enterprises - manage their
accounts, products, and services on the PayPal commerce
We're looking for a talented, customer-focused Sr. Product
Manager to drive adoption of PayPal products and services designed
for enterprises and partners. In this role, you will work across
different areas of the merchant servicing experience to understand
the needs of PayPal's largest merchants and create consistent and
comprehensive experiences optimized and personalized to fit their
needs. You will drive product development from concept to launch to
deliver value to PayPal merchants.
If you're obsessed with delivering great product experiences and
get excited about helping millions of businesses thrive in the
global economy, then we'd love to talk with you.
- Help define and evangelize the product strategy for large
enterprises and partners.
- Define key metrics and measure success against goals.
- Prioritize the product roadmap and backlog.
- Drive product development from idea to launch and
- Write and revise product requirements for design and
- Test and measure results, then iterate based on what you've
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, content,
analytics, program management, marketing, user research, internal
product teams, and external partners.
- 4+ years of product management experience.
- Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with
- Experience analyzing, interpreting, and leveraging data to make
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses clearly and
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with extreme
attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong UI/UX skills, with the ability to recognize great
- Strong technical competency.
- BA/BS degree.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or
San Jose, California, United States of America
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation
for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One
Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical
standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to
treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and
respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and
find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial
empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all
persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship
status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed,
gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or
expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard
to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will
provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of
incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.